Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hair Look: Big Miami Hair

I love big curly hair like Shakira during the summer, it's so sultry, sexy, and exotic. It reminds me of Miami, Versace, tacky neon colors, big hoops, tanned skin, smokey eyes, and platform sandal stripper shoes...amazing! It's a look you definitely cannot pull off in Montreal (except for the hair), so if you ever want to dress like that you'll have to go to Miami only. Unfortunately not everyone has big hair like this so those of you who do have it...embrace it! I used to always complain about my curly hair because I wanted it to be straight, but now I'm so glad I have it and I try to make it as big as possible in the summer!

Salon Samuel Augustin sells a lot of different curling products, but my favorite is definitely the Curl Creme for fine hair by Bumble and Bumble, it's amazing because it defines my curls and at the same time makes my hair big and full and not frizzy!

Here are some editorial photographs of big Miami hair:

Elle Espana March '08
Photographer: Mario Sierra
Model: Ana Beatriz Barros (Victoria's Secret Model)

No comments:

Post a Comment